HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Total number of Professional Mechanical Engineers in California

I started looking for this information but did not find it on the web. Tried calling the Board of Professional Engineers but was put on a very long hold. I went about a different way to see how many professional mechanical engineers are there in California. Started looking for individuals with high license numbers. Established that M-60000 does not exist, but M-30000 exists. Did this iteration a couple of times and found out that the latest Mechanical Engineering license number (or presently the highest number) is M-33534. I got my license (M-27808) in 1991. This tells me that the Board has issued a total of 5726 mechanical engineering licenses in the last 15 years; that comes out to be an average annual yield of approximately 380 Professional Mechanical Engineers licensed by California.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home